On 05/02/2010 03:12 PM, Jonatan Kilhamn wrote:
On 26 April 2010 07:10, Sean Hunt<ride...@gmail.com>  wrote:
This distribution of proposals and the subsequent assigning of ID
numbers initiates the Agoran Decisions on whether to adopt proposals
6713-6720. The eligible voters for these proposals are the active
players as of this message; their voting limits are defined by Rules
1950 or 2156 and 2279, as appropriate. The vote collector for these
Decisions is the Assessor. The valid options on each decision are FOR
and AGAINST (voters may also be PRESENT). These decisions are all
ordinary to begin with. The summary at the top of the distribution is
for informative purposes only and does not consitute a listing of
essential parameters of the decisions.

NUM   II  AI   SUBMITTER  CHAMBER  TITLE
6713  0   3.0  Murphy     Green    Eliminate past repetitive wins
FOR
6714  0   2.0  coppro     Purple   Fix Fix
FOR
6715  1   3.0  comex      Purple   Protect Trophies
FOR
6716  1   3.0  coppro     Purple   Dictatorship Scam
AGAINST
6717  1   3.0  coppro     Purple   Simplify Degrees
FOR
6718  1   2.0  coppro     Purple   Simplify NoVs
AGAINST - I'm not against simplifying, but somehow it feels bad to
have this depend on economic resources rather than supporters. Even
though I know the current rules are far from anything that would allow
a monopoly of any sort.
6719  1   2.0  coppro     Purple   Nonzero Fee Fix
FOR
6720  1   2.0  coppro     Purple   Coauthor Reward
FOR

You've already voted.

-coppro