On 07/26/2010 01:13 PM, comex wrote:
On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 11:05 AM, Kerim Aydin<ke...@u.washington.edu>  wrote:
6765 P 1 3.0 comex               Adoption Without Objection
AGAINST (Whether or not I like the idea in general - I haven't
decided - it doesn't give consideration to proposal/decision ID
numbers, a very long record for documenting ruleset changes).

Proposal: More ID numbers (AI=2, Distributable via fee)

Amend Rule 1607 by replacing "Distributed proposals have ID numbers"
with "Proposals have ID numbers".

[No reason not to give non-distributed proposals numbers (at least now
that 'proposal' is defined as something submitted as one, rather than
a document which could potentially be submitted as one, as in the
past); they're already part of the Promotor's report.]

AGAINST; the Promotor would still be forced to assign ID numbers to every past withdrawn or distributed proposal that doesn't already have one. Redefinition of what counts as a proposal would be fine, IMO.

Also useful would be allowing a player to assign the next ordinal ID number to something if they are submitting it.

-coppro