On 08/06/2010 04:30 PM, Alex Smith wrote:
I submit the following proposal (AI 2, II 1, coauthor=ehird, title="To
make chambers interesting", not yet distributable):
{{{{
Create a new power-2 rule "VLOD Bootstrapping":
{{{
A player's voting limit on an unresolved Ordinary decision that existed
before this rule was created is equal to the value it had immediately
before this rule was created, rules to the contrary notwithstanding.

If there are no unresolved Ordinary decisions that existed before this
rule was created, this rule repeals itself.
}}}
[A pretty much standard to prevent a proposal that changes voting rules
interfering with other proposals that are undergoing voting at the
time.]

In rule 2279 "Voting limits on ordinary decisions", change
{{{
                   (a) If eir Chamber is superior, it is 2, else
                   (b) If eir Chamber is inferior, it is 1, else
                   (c) If the Chambers are identical, it is 5.
}}}
{{{
                   (a) If eir Chamber is superior, it is 5, else
                   (b) If eir Chamber is inferior, it is 1, else
                   (c) If the Chambers are identical, it is 2.
}}}
}}}}

Feedback before I make this Distributable, anyone?

FOR