On 08/19/2010 04:06 PM, Jonatan Kilhamn wrote:
Uh, yeah, the shuttle is in a wormhole right now. It has been warped
and disappeared, but I think that was deemed to mean destroyed. So,
yeah, wooble probably just won. We have omd to thank for firing the
laser cannon whose recoil caused the shuttle to shoot backwards.

I CFJ: "On or about 00:00 August 19, Wooble was awarded a Leadership
Token due to the shuttle being destroyed."

Above text is caller's arguments for TRUE.

Gratuitous arguments:

R2299 says "If the Shuttle reaches the end of the journey and is warped." The definition of end here is very confusing, however, based on the use of "start of the journey" in the preceeding paragraph, it makes most sense to interpret it temporally, rather than spatially. Therefore, the statement should really be interpreted as "When the shuttle is warped, the journey ends", which is supported by CFJ 2832. The wormhole in which the shuttle is warped is irrelevant.

-coppro