On 08/24/2010 07:53 AM, Geoffrey Spear wrote:
Any of these that worked the first time fail here.

This distribution of proposals 6811-6821
initiates the Agoran Decisions on whether to adopt them.  The eligible
voters are the active players at the time of this distribution, and
the vote collector is the Assessor. The valid options on each decision
are FOR and AGAINST (PRESENT is also a valid vote). Each proposal is
hereby assigned the corresponding ID number listed with it.

NUM  C I AI  SUBMITTER           TITLE
6811 G 1 1.7 Murphy              Stereotypes
FOR
6812 P 1 2.0 ais523              To make chambers interesting
FOR
6813 G 1 2.0 Keba                Hard times, tape two
FOR
6814 P 1 1.7 ais523              The Pariah
ENDORSE Yally
6815 G 1 3.0 Murphy              Initial security
FOR
6816 P 1 3.0 G.                  Urgency
ENDORSE Promotor
6817 G 1 1.0 Keba                coauthorship Ribbon
AGAINST
6818 G 1 3.0 Keba                Urgent Limit
AGAINST
6819 G 1 2.0 Keba                Your chamber is my chamber
AGAINST - On the one hand, I've vote for it because it's so easily scammable. On the other hand, everyone should know this, and forcethroughs are so easy nowadays that I haven't even bothered. Let's not make it any easier.
6820 G 1 2.0 Keba                Minority becomes majority
AGAINST
6821 P 1 2.1 G.                  Relisting
FOR

-coppro