On 11-05-22 10:18 PM, Kerim Aydin wrote:
Now, see, if NoV's still existed, I could contest it, point out
that you missed it, and it would be resolved without issue.  See?

And TTPF:

Defendant's statement:  Mea culpa; I humbly request Apology as they tend to
be slightly More Interesting than other current punishments.  -G.

I did not intend to punish anyone who had published a report after my last one, so I initiate a criminal case accusing myself of violating Rule 2143 by inaccurately publishing in my most recent IADoP's report that the Herald's most recent report was not published on May 17, 2011.

-scshunt