On Fri, 23 Mar 2012, omd wrote:
> Or: "The basis of a Golem is the basis of its owner; if this would
> result in circularity, it has an empty basis and is Emancipated.  A
> non-Emancipated Golem with an empty basis is in Storage."

This also doesn't cover the ruble -> golem case, I don't think?

Looked back at the old basis language but it was really framed
towards the opposite direction of association (one partnership ->
many FC players) versus (one FC player -> many golems) so wondered
about not confusing concepts (I know, it's not in use, but still...)