On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 3:09 PM, WoodsPam <roycewoods...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there any player still playing that was a player when the game first
> started, or has the entire roster of players changed (perhaps several
> times)?
>
> --
> ---WoodsPam

By some amazing sequence of events, among all current players, my last
registration was second longest ago (only Murphy is earlier). With that
being said, even though that was 3 years ago, I'm pretty sure practically
every player has been a player longer than I have.

So even though nobody has been around since 1993, basically everyone has
been around for at least a couple of years. Interestingly, though, if I had
to bet I'd say the majority of Agorans either weren't alive or weren't old
enough to competently play Agora in 1993.

-Yally