scshunt wrote:

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 3:49 PM, Tanner Swett <swe...@mail.gvsu.edu
<mailto:swe...@mail.gvsu.edu>> wrote:

    I resign Lexicographor.

    —"What are you going to do without me?" Machiavelli

I assume Lexicographor. I initiate elections for all Assumed offices,
and nominate myself for Lexicographor.

I intend, with two support, to make CFJ 2729 Notable, suggesting a
notation to Rule 2276 that an inactive player gaining an office through
another mechanism does indeed make it Postulated.

More to the point, that R2276's "holder of an office ceases to be an
active player" does not apply if the player is already inactive when e
becomes the holder (necessarily through another mechanism).