On Sat, 27 Apr 2013, Max Schutz wrote:
> hilariously enough i saw both of those things on reddit
>
> On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 12:10 AM, Jonathan Rouillard
> <jonathan.rouill...@gmail.com> wrote:
>       Yeah, and I had to defend Agora on that matter when OmNomNomic's
>       Inquisitor started to question me on our "beligerent" attitude during
>       that period. It was most pleasant.

prob worth mentioning that Agora never officially sanctioned any
invasion (with proposals, or setting status to hostile).  Some
folks who were players in both just came here to recruit some rabble
for invasion.

So Agora was not officially involved, but could certainly be cited for
sheltering and serving as a training ground for insurgents.

-G.