Retrying with a "reply-to" header so that you'll reply to me by default.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Agora XX proposals 301-304
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 20:28:19 -0400
From: Fool <fool1...@gmail.com>
To: agora-discussion@agoranomic.org

Hello all,

A report in about 11h. Here I'll only number and repeat the proposals
made so far, so that you can vote by just replying to this message. You
can vote privately, as omd reminds you.

Voting on these four closes in 24h.

-Dan

301 (Chuck):
I propose that Rule 211 be amended to read:

“Voters who voted against proposals which are adopted receive 2 points
apiece. Players whose proposals are adopted shall receive a random
number of points in the range 1-10 inclusive.”

302 (Walker):

I propose that the Rule initially numbered 211 be amended by replacing
"a random number of points in the range 1-10 inclusive" with "10 points".

303 (Chuck):
I propose that Rule 110 be transmuted to mutable.

304 (omd):
I propose that a rule be enacted to read:

"Upon the enactment of this rule, each player who voted for it shall
receive 30 points, and each player who voted against shall lose the 10
points they gained for voting against; then this rule is immediately
repealed."