I propose that Rule 214 be amended to read:

The Speaker shall choose Judges randomly from the set of qualified
players.  The players qualified to judge a statement are the Speaker
and those Voters who voted on the rule change whose voting period most
recently ended, except for the player who invoked judgement, and the
player (if any) most recently selected as the statement's Judge.

[Proposal comment: i.e. judges now selected from active players rather
than always being the Speaker.]

I propose that Rule 302 be amended to read:

When a proposal is adopted, each Voter who voted against it shall
receive 5 points, and its author shall receive 10 points.  When a
proposal's voting period ends, each Voter who voted on it shall
receive 5 points, unless they received points by this clause in the
last 24 hours.

[Proposal comment: Reward for voting.]

I propose that Rule 205 be amended to read:

The Speaker shall make one proposal distribution per 24 hours,
numbering and publishing the text of each proposal submitted since the
last distribution.  This starts each such proposal's prescribed voting
period, which lasts 24 hours.

[Proposal comment: Fewer distributions and overlapping voting periods
= more votes?]

I propose that Rules 217 (game custom, spirit of the game) be made immutable.

I propose that Rule 213 (judgements) be made immutable.

I propose that Rule 210 (timing of rule changes) be made immutable.

I propose that Rule 102 (initial mutability) be made mutable (because
I would like to repeal it).

I propose that Rule 111 (conflict between mutable and immutable rules)
be made mutable (ditto, I would like to make numerical precedence
apply to all conflicts).

I propose that Rule 109 be made mutable (because I would like to make
rule numbers stable rather than changing after every amendment).