Agora XX seems to be a huge success. I do think that we should go
ahead and end it on the 30th as we planned, but I would like to bring
it back in the future. This proposal provides for the game to be
played each year from the start of June until the start of Agora's
birthday. Each subsequent year scores are reset, but the ruleset picks
up where we left off.

I submit the following proposal:

Amend Rule 326 to read:

Each year on June 30th at 00:04:30 UTC +1200 , the game shall end, and
the Voter with the most points shall win. In case of a tie, all such
Voters shall win simultaneously. At this time, no game actions may be
taken and all timers shall pause. Each year on June 1st at 00:00 UTC
the game shall resume and each player shall have eir points set to 0.
At this time game actions may again be taken and all timers shall
resume.