On Wed, 26 Jun 2013, Malcolm Ryan wrote:
> Would the original Nomic FAQ be a suitable thesis?
> http://faqs.cs.uu.nl/na-dir/games/nomic-faq.html
>
> It's curious. I played a lot of Agora back during my PhD days. At the time I
> regarded it as a distraction from my 'important'
> work (doing research in artificial intelligence). Now I teach game design and
> run the games lab at my university, and my Agora
> experience was actually a great stepping stone to my current position. I'd
> love to include an Agoran degree on my resumé.

I think so, if you were going all the way for a doctorate I'd say adding some
analysis or reflection.
I keep meaning to submit some history (well, I guess I just did for UNDEAD) and
was thinking
there should be a degree level for memoirs + some reflection (like a masters
level historian).

I had playing agora on my job description and performance metrics for a few
years.  :)