I just came across my old Thesis, which I'd completely forgotten about,
"The concept of a 'rule change' in Peter Suber's Initial Set". Like
everyone else, we seem to have assumed that the claim labelled (*) in the
Thesis is false. It's be interesting to design an initial set which clears
up the conceptual haziness around exactly what a 'rule change' is.

ftp://ftp.cse.unsw.edu.au/pub/users/malcolmr/nomic/articles/agora-theses/lib-steve2.html

--
Steve Gardner
Research Grants Development

Two facts about lists:
(1) one can never remember the last item on any list;
(2) I can't remember what the other one is.