On Mon, 1 Jul 2013, Chuck Carroll wrote:

A very similar thought had occurred to me, except the Speaker could do even
better than independently selecting a Judge for each possible set; e could
link the sets in such a way to maximize the probability that the same Judge
is selected for each set. I'll demonstrate with a simple case of two
proposals and four voters; the actual situation would be more complex but
the principle is the same.

Heh, that seems so simple in afterthought, I cannot remember if that was ever done in Agora when I was around...

Greetings,
Ørjan.