Arguments on CFJ 3357: although it appears that this case may have been judged
GUILTY, I can't figure out in any case what the sentence was.

Additional arguments on CFJ 3357: since I did not possess any VCs on May 18,
and I had no reasonable means of obtaining any in a timely fashion, it is not
the case that I "could have reasonably avoided committing the breach", so
condition (e) for a sentence of GUILTY on CFJ 3357 is not satisfied, so I'm
scot-free. The fact that I could have destroyed VCs later on is irrelevant,
because even if I had done so, I still would have committed the breach.

Preemptive arguments on any future CFJ related to CFJ 3357: I believe that CFJ
3357 has not been judged, so I will not attempt to appeal it or obey any
sentence imposed by the judgement, and if this behavior causes me to violate a
rule, condition (d) for a sentence of GUILTY will not be satisfied.

—Machiavelli