omd wrote:
> [Update 2: Nerfs to 45 days and brings back the Cabinet Secretary with
> a different job.  The wisdom of making the Cabinet Secretary a
> Minister in the first place will have to be left to those better
> versed in eighties-era TV shows.]

Admitted, Cabinet Secretary should really be a super powerful office acting
over the heads of ministers. Something to think about.

>       d) Cabinet Secretary. The Cabinet Secretary CAN flip a Budget
>          Switch with Agoran Consent.

I meant just give the CS the Rubberstamp and not have one of the other
posts, but ok. Cabinet Secretary fits a veto better than a rubberstamp
anyway, if we're going with the Sir Humphrey thing.