On Wed, 17 Jul 2013, omd wrote:

Right.  Mailman is really "vintage" code... The list should now:
- rewrite date headers to be the actual time of receipt, as briefly
attempted before;
- include a new X-Timestamp header to provide additional precision if required;
- by default, only send back copies of list mail if the subject was
changed.  You can change this back to always on the list options page.
(If you had previously chosen never to receive copies, you don't need
to set that again.)

Let me go on the record as saying that I am disturbed by the first item, and positively hate the last one, since I am using the back copy as confirmation that the message got through.

Greetings,
Ørjan.