Create a Power-2 Rule titled "Auctions":

Don't we already have an auction rule? Can we fix it or get rid of it?

         When in effect, unless
         a fine for that case has already been satisfied, the ninny
         SHALL pay a cost of that amount of currency to satisfy the
         fine in a timely fashion; if e fails to do so within four
         days, and has at least that amount, then any player CAN
         destroy that amount from eir possession by announcement to
         satisfy the fine.

Do we want people to be able to destroy less than that amount? See CFJ 3357.

-Dan