On 29/07/2013 7:37 PM, Alex Smith wrote:
On Mon, 2013-07-29 at 19:35 -0400, Fool wrote:
Let's ask if you are a player (c). If I de-registered you, you are NOT a
player (b ->  ~c).

But (b ->  ~c) ->  (~~b ->  ~c). So if it was NOT IMPOSSIBLE for me to
de-register you, you are not a player.

But it is impossible, it's secured and you have power 0!

I was addressing the "constructivist" objection.

Anyways, I did see your other message (sorry, a lot to reply to). The rule has power three and says I can do it by announcement. You really have to argue the rule does not say so, the other arguments are extraneous. Otherwise you're saying whenever something is secured, and a sufficiently powered rule says it CAN be done by announcement, it still fails.