On Mon, 29 Jul 2013, Fool wrote:

On 29/07/2013 7:33 PM, Ørjan Johansen wrote:
On Mon, 29 Jul 2013, Fool wrote:

I assume Assessor.

Voting results for Proposals 7530-7547:

COE:

By Rule 1950, the eligible voting entities are set at the _distribution_
of the proposal. I am not sure whether your scam succeeds (well, I doubt
it succeeds at all, but hypothetically) at cancelling the votes already
cast by deregistering voters, but even if it did they would FAIL QUORUM
instead of passing.

See the recent TIME OUT scam... making someone not an eligible voter does set their voting limit to 0.

I'm claiming you haven't made them not eligible voters in the first place, even if you deregistered them.

Greetings,
Ørjan.