On Tue, 30 Jul 2013, Michael Slone wrote:

I think I'm missing something in the rules, though.  Actions
performed with notice require Agoran Satisfaction (1728(c)).
Rule 2124, which defines Agoran Satisfaction, appears to require
the action to fall into one or more of the following categories:
without N objections, with N supports, or with N Agoran Consent.
Where in the rules is it specified how Agora can be Satisfied with
an action to be performed with notice?

It does not say it has to fall into any category, it says that for each category it _does_ fall into, the corresponding requirement must hold. If it doesn't fall into any, then there is no requirement needed.

Greetings,
Ørjan.