On 06/08/2013 2:36 PM, Craig Daniel wrote:
They're actually mostly not for counterscam purposes, as I don't claim
they actually have any scammy effect. (Rather, I claim that their
destroyability is paradoxical, and therefore I ought to be able to get
a win by paradox in the near future. I'm mildly surprised Fool didn't
think of this first, but e was too focused on the dictatorship
interpretation.)

I was aware of it. (I cashed the "!!!" promise before my stunt, referring to basically this.)

I also notice that nothing stops anyone else from repeating what you just did and also winning. I'm sure a lot of people see this. And yet nobody's doing it. It sort of looks like nobody cares.

-Dan