If the Quorum is higher than number of players actually voting, then it is impossible for Proposals to pass, even if everyone votes FOR.

This can easily happen when Agora is in a lull due to many people losing time or interest to play it.

The simplest way to fix this is to turn players inactive without objection.

For this to work, players must not object to making others inactive, if they don't know that the others are really going to play.

Greetings,
Ørjan.