On Tue, 17 Dec 2013, Tanner Swett wrote:

Med. Af.  Syria, Carthage, Spain

Not sure how much historical accuracy you're going for here, but I think historically Roman Africa contained and started with (defeated) Carthage.

I guess that was all the Republic had down there; Egypt didn't get included until the Roman Republic had essentially fallen. If I'm interpreting the Italian legend correctly, the yellow areas on <https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/76/Augusto_30aC_-_6dC_55%25CS_jpg.JPG> were provinces before Augustus's conquests.

Greetings,
Ørjan.