I am not sure that top posting your signature is legal.

On Wed, 4 Jun 2014, Sean Hunt wrote:

I'd take this case.

-scshunt

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 2:34 PM, omd <c.ome...@gmail.com> wrote:
I deputise for the Referee to award a Red Card to Henri for publishing
a Registrar's Report without signing eir name at the end.  (This is a
violation of the first paragraph of R2428, but not the second, as the
name is clearly signed in the From field.)

However, on review, I'm not sure Rule 2426 (Cards) actually exists:
it's clearly a mechanism for judicial determinations, yet has no way
for a person to cause formal reconsideration of them, so its enactment
was perhaps prevented by Rule 217, last para.

Greetings,
Ørjan.