On Sun, 2014-08-24 at 05:15 +0100, Alex Smith wrote:
> There are six other offices; two are empty, Henri holds
> the other four, and all are missing reports.

My report crossed with Henri's (meaning that I guess I've violated the
rules in a trivial manner), but this means that we now have six vacant
offices, and they're six of the seven that have reports. This is
something of a major crisis, AFAICT.

I'm going to blame it on the lack of an economy (which in turn is due to
the lack of Scorekeepor reports, which is due to a bug). Perhaps we need
interim proposals to reduce recordkeepor load just to survive when we're
so low on officers. Apart from that, our main hope is to rely on
revitalizing the economy, and/or the usual spate of September
registrations (which may or may not happen; we should make sure we have
the website /very/ up to date over the next few days in order to
increase the chance it does).

--
ais523