On Aug 30, 2014, at 5:07 PM, Alex Smith wrote:
> On Fri, 2014-08-29 at 09:28 -0400, Tanner Swett wrote:
>> I intend, without objection, to ratify the document consisting of the
>> "Office" and "Holder" columns of the table in the below report.
>
> They're self-ratifying (R1006 defines officeholder as a switch; why
> isn't it "officeholdor", come to think of it?, and R2162c defines
> anything that purports to be an officer's report about switches as
> self-ratifying). That said, arguably something purporting to be a report
> made via deputisation is not purporting to be an officer's report.

I only announced intent manually since I didn't realize that this information
was self-ratifying.

The rules don't actually define what a report is, but I think common sense says
that a report is the document published in the course of publishing a document
containing information defined as being part of a report.

In any case, I performed the action "as if I held the office", which I think
means that any report published via deputisation is considered to be a report
published by an officer.

—the Warrigal