On Mon, 3 Nov 2014 18:34:58 -0500
omd <c.ome...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 6:09 PM, Luis Ressel <ara...@aixah.de> wrote:
> > I've got the essential parameters -- author, AI, text -- right, so
> > the initiation of the Agoran Decision of whether to adopt proposal
> > 7723 succeeded -- after all, I'm permitted to initiate such
> > decisions. However, I did fail to correctly reference Henri's
> > proposal, so distributing, removing it from the pool and assigning
> > an ID to it failed. So, I did initate a decision about a certain
> > proposal with the text of Henri's proposal, but I definitly didn't
> > distribute Henri's proposal.
>
> This was a thing many years ago, but at present creating a proposal
> requires an explicit announcement to that effect, so you distributed
> either Henri's proposal or none at all.  I do not agree your
> distribution fails to clearly identify the proposal in question -
> after all, nobody seems to be in doubt about which one it is.

That's not exactly what I've said. IMO, I didn't create any new
proposals -- but I did initiate a decision about whether to adopt a
mysterious, unspecified "proposal 7723".

And of course I've referenced Henri's proposal with a sufficient degree
of acurateness for everyone to understand which proposal I'm referring
to. But that's beside the point; the question is whether I've
referenced it in a /formally/ correct way; and if not, whether this
prevents my attempt at distribution.

--
Luis Ressel <ara...@aixah.de>
GPG fpr: F08D 2AF6 655E 25DE 52BC  E53D 08F5 7F90 3029 B5BD