On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 2:04 PM, Kerim Aydin <ke...@u.washington.edu> wrote:
>     - the time limit for the Apr 20-26 Report had expired, but it was
>       IMPOSSIBLE to publish a report in a previous week without time
>       travel, so e couldn't deputize to do the Apr 20-26 Report.

I don't think the substance of this is that hard.  A weekly report on
X is simply a requirement to publish X at least once each week:

      a) If any task is defined by the rules as part of that person's
         weekly duties, then e SHALL perform it at least once each
         week.  If any information is defined by the rules as part of
         that person's weekly report, then e SHALL maintain all such
         information, and the publication of all such information is
         part of eir weekly duties.

The time limit for the previous week's report had expired, but that's
little different from any other time limit.  If the rules say you
SHALL do Y within seven days, doing it after eight days still
satisfies the requirement (for the purposes of deputisation) even
though you didn't technically 'do Y within seven days'; similarly if
they say you SHALL publish a report in a certain week.