omd's site has the deep past (as deep as we can go) up until July 2014 (CFJ
3425)
and incomplete records of a few from July 2015.

Mine picks up with those incomplete records + the very small number that I
assigned last week (due to inactivity, there were almost no cases in late
2015-2016, and those are on my site.

So we're missing a small slice relative to our history (July 2014-July 2015,
a total of 24 CFJs).

Of course, searching the archives is not particularly easy unless you know
exactly what you're looking for...