On Wed, 21 Sep 2016, Aris Merchant wrote:
> Um. New guy here. Sorry, but I'm a bit confused. If I'm getting this right
> you're objecting...
> To something you proposed? That doesn't sound right. I think I'm getting
> confused?
> Or what are you doing? And what doses the "do so mean"? I'm sorry, I'm
> probably making
> some error here.
> -Aris

Saying "I do so" when quoting a previous intent generally means "now that the
waiting
period has passed, I do what I wrote above".

But I *think* ais523 is just being silly.  I pointed out earlier that I had in
fact
ratified the report so e didn't need to, so ais523 objects to eir own intent
(so it will fail) and then claims to do it - which does nothing since there is
an objection.  If I'm wrong, maybe ais523 will enlighten us...

-G.