On Thu, 13 Oct 2016 09:57:41 -0700
Aris Merchant <thoughtsoflifeandligh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I looked at the responsibilities, and it doesn't look to bad. I'll
> take it in the short run and see how it works out. Do we need to have
> an election?

Thanks, that's a relief! No, calling an election is not neccessary, we
can use deputisation instead. I'll neglect to mention the state of the
Proposal Pool when I distribute the current Proposals tomorrow.
Because I haven't performed this duty for over a month now, you'll then
be able to assume the Promotor office via deputisation (e.g. "I
deputise for the Promotor to publish the following Promotor report: The
Proposal Pool is currently empty.")