On Thu, 2016-10-13 at 12:56 -0700, Kerim Aydin wrote:
> I was kind of hoping that current Speaker ais523 might demonstrate
> this power to keep eir office :).

Oh, I was thinking that if there was actual desire for a new Speaker, I
wasn't going to override the rest of Agora on that. It wouldn't be very
effective because I could still be ousted by proposal; there's not much
point in scamming when obvious counterscams exist (and if I had a
method of blocking arbitrary proposals, I'd save it for a time when I
could get more out of it than just the Speakership).

Additionally, political power in Agora atm is fairly useless because
there isn't enough of an economy to interfere in.