You might want to take a look at the discussion for the economic proposal -
part of it would include punishments you have to pay off.

In general, we have to be careful with punishments though. Making someone a
less capable player, or stigmatizing them, is not very likely to encourage
them to do their job better. An unreliable office-holder is better than no
office-holder.

I do like the vigilante part though, it might streamline things. Just need
to keep the reward modest to prevent abuses (collusion, or just extremely
petty carding).