On Fri, 2016-10-21 at 12:11 -0700, Aris Merchant wrote:
> On Friday, October 21, 2016, ais523 <callforjudgem...@yahoo.co.uk>
> wrote:
> > I submit the following proposal (AI 1, "The List"):
> > {{{{
> > Enact a new power-1 rule with the following text:
> > {{{
> > A player is on the List if they have ever mentioned the List in a
> > public forum or a discussion forum.
> > }}}
> > }}}}
> What is this for?
It's a mechanic borrowed from a couple of other places. It doesn't
actually /do/ anything in either of those places, but surprisingly many
people are incredibly paranoid of ending up on the List and try to
avoid it, which can be somewhat amusing. A discussion of it came up
elsewhere and it inspired me to see how it'd function in the context of
Agora.

You're the second member, I guess.

--
ais523