On Friday, October 21, 2016, ais523 <callforjudgem...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> On Fri, 2016-10-21 at 22:02 +0000, Alexis Hunt wrote:
> > On Fri, Oct 21, 2016, 13:41 Luis Ressel <ara...@aixah.de <javascript:;>>
> wrote:
> > > Congrats to our new Promotor! I'm glad something is interested in
> > > taking this over after almost two years. If you've got any
> > > questions about your new job, feel free to write me an email.
> > >
> > If I am ADoP, I resolve the election as quoted.
>
> Thus reducing the ambiguity to who Aris needs to email if e has
> questions about being Promotor? :-P
>
> --
> ais523

First of all, that was an informal comment, so I don't think we have
gamestate ambiguity anymore, given that it isn't really part of the
gamestate. Or rather no one and no rules care about it, and it is
unregulated, unless someone makes a retroactive rule (and even then, that's
a legal fiction) Second, Aranea is the person to ask because of eir
experience in the role, not eir office as ADoP.

-Aris