My idea here is separate from the gig economy because it is for one-time or
irregular actions:

Any player MAY with 2 support add an item to the to-do list with a
specified number of Shinies associated with it. The to-do list shall be
maintained by the Lister. Any person MAY complete an item on the to-do list
and claim the specified number of Shinies associated with it by notifying
the Lister of their completion of the task. With two support, any player
may challenge the completion of the task, putting it to a vote of the game
requiring at least a majority to support the challenge, for the Shinies to
not be awarded. After an item has been completed, the Lister shall remove
it from the to-do list

In the final version, I will formally expand out the office of Lister.
----
Publius Scribonius Scholasticus