The only problem I see is that the secretary is free to cheat on the randomness
with no accountability. It’s possible to generate verifiable randomness (hash
of the Bitcoin block mined immediately after the timestamp of this message); we
might want to incorporate that. I see four ways to do this:
State in Tax Haven that the method of randomness must be verifiable, without
specifying a method.
Write the bitcoin-based system directly into the Tax Haven rule.
Create a new rule that defines a term such as “Verifiably Random,” which is
then used in the Tax Haven rule. This rule would specify the Bitcoin system,
and have the advantage of being reusable.
Create a new rule that defines a term such as “Verifiably Random,” which is
then used in the Tax Haven rule. This rule would not specify any specific
system, just define the criteria for “verifiable”
Gaelan