That is weird, but I establish the following Agency: (This is my 24 hours
notice)
Title: Scribonius Scholasticus and the Pledges (PSSP)
Agents: All Players
Powers: If Publius Scribonius Scholasticus makes a pledge in which e
pledges X Shinies in return for an action or statement, the first player to
fulfil the action/statement in the pledge can transfer X Shinies from
Quazie to emself.

----