On Fri, 2017-05-19 at 15:50 -0400, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus
wrote:
> CFJ 3469 seems to have a typo in the statement. Is it standard that I
> should judge it as written and DISMISS it or should I judge it as
> intended.

The main aim of CFJs is to resolve controversies. Thus, you should
typically ensure that the judgement addresses the controversy the CFJ
is about. You can then assign DISMISS as the actual judgement if the
statement is meaningless. However, DISMISSing without an attempt to
address the underlying issue is likely just to cause the CFJ to be re-
called with corrected text.

--
ais523