https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-official@agoranomic.org/msg07717.html

On 05/20/2017 12:05 PM, Kerim Aydin wrote:

On Sat, 20 May 2017, Gaelan Steele wrote:
Could the officer have a shorthand like mine in their report?
Good question.  At least once, when 100 contracts were registered for
a scam (via 100 sentences IIRC), the Registrar reported them in a single
line as P1 - 100.

And this was definitely always a "squishy principle".  If we go back
to using it, it might be through legislation, not just drawing on a vague
historical precedent - unless someone finds the case and it's strongly
convincing.

(that reminds me: can anyone point me to the most recent Registrar's
report that includes the full historical registration history?)