Thanks!  I thought you were going back through so it seemed odd that Champion
got
missed.   I could have sworn Alexis gave ais523 a "special" along with the win.

But maybe that's a complete mis-memory, so I'll defer to ais523 if anything
else
is missing...?

I guess we have some archive inconsistencies then?