On 05/20/2017 08:50 PM, Alex Smith wrote:
On Sun, 2017-05-21 at 02:11 +0200, CuddleBeam wrote:
Is this working?
It's going to my spam folder, just like PSS's posts are, and no matter
how many I mark as "not spam" it keeps happening.

I distinctly remember having this problem a while back with someone else's posts. I solved it by creating a google filter that never sent anything matching the following to spam:

"to:(agora-offic...@agoranomic.org OR agora-busin...@agoranomic.org OR agora-discussion@agoranomic.org) replyto:agora-discussion@agoranomic.org"

Of course, this is a more sophisticated bandage, not a fix.

I can unstick them manually, but finding a long-term solution to this
might well be helpful. (The DKIM signature on your emails is
"h=mime-version:sender:from:date:message-id:subject:to;"; the Subject
field is getting rewritten on most emails, which would break it, but
some emails don't rewrite Subject and are nonetheless not getting
through, so perhaps one of the other fields is being changed by the
mailing list software too?)