To clarify, I am now using the following peer review process:
The thesis will be open for peer review for 14 days and it must receive at
least three unique peers’ (they may be persons) reviews. After which, the
submitter may make revisions and will either resubmit for peer review,
distribute for informal peer review, submit for a degree, or kill.
----
Publius Scribonius Scholasticus
p.scribonius.scholasti...@gmail.com