On Wed, 12 Jul 2017, grok (caleb vines) wrote:
> In line with Murphy's ruling in CFJ 3539, I intend to Point a Finger
> at Cuddlebeam for violation of R2471 if e does not retract this report
> in a timely manner

I wondered this when Quazie 'retracted' eir report the other day: does
'retracting' a Report actually do anything?

pseudo-CFJ:  When someone "retracts" a document that e previously published
(other than Proposals, ballots, and CFJs for which retraction is explicitly
defined), it has the same effect (via the common definition of 'retract') as
issuing a claim of error on it.

Thought: "Retract" = "CoE on one's own report" might be a useful explicit
definition to add to the rules.