If we don't specify that proposal text can be arbitrary, it can't be
arbitrary? We aren't explicitly authorized to put anything we want, just
that a text is there.

...I made a diagram. Hopefully it proves that I'm not Faking (can "No
Faking" be pulled against any interpretation you disagree with?) but
defending a position:
https://i.gyazo.com/100225cef8b9829cccf2955ec5eb52df.png

(I assume that Trust Tokens are created when issued.)