I retract any and all CFJs

We could even not burden the arbitor further with text such as
"Any player may, without objection, make themselves judge of any
unassigned CFJ they reasonably believe to be wholly insubstantial
and frivolous and assign it a judgement of DISMISS"

(Stealing the words wholly insubstantial and frivolous from American
law, but not sure if they're even needed).