On Sat, 9 Sep 2017, VJ Rada wrote:

I already looked through these and posted a less elaborate list, although:

"A Reward is a specified amount of shinies associated with a Reward
Condition. For each time a player meets a Reward Condition, e MAY
claim the specified award exactly once within 24 hours of meeting the
Reward Condition."
No rewards either. ALL REWARDS WERE ILLEGAL

No, I think this one is fine, "claim" is a natural communication action and the next paragraph gives it effect.

"If a player has not received a Welcome Package since e most recently
registered, any player MAY cause em to receive one by announcement."
NO WELCOME PACKAGES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

There's already a proposal to fix this one.

Greetings,
Ørjan.